Collection of Personal Information
You can browse this site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information. We will only collect Personal Information which you expressly provide to us when using any part of this site.
The Personal Information you provide to RiskSense will be collected by RiskSense and enhance the products and services that we offer you. The type of personal information we collect may include your name, address and telephone number.
How RiskSense may use Personal Information
The Personal Information you provide RiskSense may be used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- Processing accounts;
- Providing products and services;
- Reviewing incident reports as part of any specific request from you or your organisation;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and
- Contacting you about the products and services of RiskSense.
We may also use your personal information for purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you. We will not use your information for purposes other than described above unless we have your consent or there are specified law enforcement or public health and safety reasons.
Specifically in relation to RiskSense, you may elect to disclose information in relation to incidents and risks to us and other users of RiskSense for the purpose of benchmarking. We encourage our users, however, not to disclose Personal Information when completing these fields of information.
Sharing your Personal Information
RiskSense may disclose or receive personal information about you to or from:
- the suppliers, agents, contractors and service providers to RiskSense for the purposes of providing our products and services to you; and
- law enforcement agencies if disclosure is required or authorised by law (for example, where a regulatory authority has the power to request the provision of certain records or information);
This site makes blogs available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
How to access your Personal Information
Upon your request, RiskSense will take reasonable steps to let you know, generally, what sort of personal information we hold, for what purposes and how we collect, use and disclose that information.
Upon your request, RiskSense will provide access to your personal information we hold, except in certain prescribed circumstances, including emergency situations, specified business imperatives and law enforcement or other public interests.
How to contact us
If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us on +61 (0)2 8028 4018.